HR Executive and Business Consultant
As a former Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer, Karen understands the challenges of running the business day-to-day while preparing the HR team and broader organization for the future. Karen has a wealth of HR knowledge, gained through her experiences working with industry leaders across financial services, healthcare, higher education and manufacturing.
She has become a “go to” global resource and speaker regarding:
- HR Strategy, Communications, and Organizational Effectiveness
- Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Culture, and Engagement
- Merger & Acquisition Integration
- HR Technology & Operations
- HR Transformation and Change Management
Karen earned her B.S. degree from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign and her M.B.A degree from North Park University, Chicago.
- Five Steps to Successfully Accelerate M&A Integration, MISHRM 2020
- The Changing Role of the CHRO, MISHRM 2019