As a former Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer, Karen understands the challenges of running the business day-to-day while preparing the HR team and broader organization for the future. Karen has a wealth of HR knowledge, gained through her experiences working with industry leaders across financial services, healthcare, higher education and manufacturing.
She has become a “go to” global resource and speaker regarding:
- HR Strategy, Communications, and Organizational Effectiveness
- Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Culture, and Engagement
- Merger & Acquisition Integration
- HR Technology & Operations
- HR Transformation and Change Management
Karen earned her B.S. degree from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign and her M.B.A degree from North Park University, Chicago.
She is an avid runner and aspiring yoga practitioner. Karen calls Grand Rapids, Michigan home with her husband Mark, their son and dog.